CTG IT SOLUTIONS ENGINEER in Greensboro, North Carolina
Title: IT SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Job Number: 19206793
CTG is hiring for the IT Solution Engineer. This role is a new role focused on passionately driving innovation by bringing a diverse and anti-disciplinary mind-set to solve complex business challenges. The role will function as a member of the North America Crop Protection IT Delivery Team supporting the Commercial organization. The role’s primary function will be to rapidly develop experiments and prototypes that deliver new and innovative solutions to our commercial organization. We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, and entrepreneurial IT Solution Engineer who has successfully imagined, built and launched prototypes, and proof-of-concepts in a start-up or at a large enterprise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with Commercial, IT leaders, and other groups to identify high value business challenges that can be addressed through innovative IT solutions. Determine technical and functional needs of systems. Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and quickly learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and collaborate with the IT community.
• Partner with other technical experts on technical design options; consult with hardware and software experts on options and strategies.
• Work within and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical prototypes and proof of concept solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
• Responsible for configuration, development, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions.
Education & Experience:
• B.S in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
Required Specialized Skills:
• Ability to rapidly prototype and test functionality.
• Full stack experience with one or more of the following: (e.g. Node.JS, React, Angular, Rails, Python).
• Experience with one server side hosting provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.). Experience with at least one NoSQL Technology (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Couchbase, etc.).
• Experience with Data Integration Design and Build (e.g. REST Services, API Development, ETL, Middleware).
• Experience with Design and Implementation of Enterprise Level Application and Integration Architectures (E.g. RESTful).
• Good understanding of Micro-service architectures, design patterns and distributed architectures.
• Familiarity with Github.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
Job: Information Technology