CTG PROPOSAL GRAPHIC ARTIST in Germantown, Maryland
PROPOSAL GRAPHIC ARTIST
Germantown, Maryland, United States
Jul 29, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client in Germantown, MD has an immediate opening for a Proposal Graphic Artist for a 6 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
Our client is seeking a talented proposal designer to create information graphics and oral presentations. Please make sure to provide samples of your work and a resume.
• Using Adobe Creative Suite skills, conceive, design, lays out, and coordinate information graphics and creative artwork in accordance with Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements
• Demonstrate visual expertise including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
• Develop oral presentations in PowerPoint
• Demonstrate an understanding and execution of typography and design principles
• Work with capture team personnel, proposal teams, and other internal clients to conceptualize what they are trying to convey and the best way to visually communicate that information
• Participate in design meetings to identify new product ideas and optimize existing products
• Formally and informally communicate project status
• Share ideas with internal team on best practices around visual designs, usability, and supporting technologies
• Ensure adherence to version control, file naming, and file maintenance procedures
• Create products and services that adhere to design and brand guidelines
• Proofread and perform quality checks on one’s own work and the work of others, as assigned
• Maintain portals, proposal archives, and libraries in compliance with procedures/standards
• Continually research trends in design, marketing, and communications
• Assist Proposal Coordinators with preparations and materials for proposal review meetings, book checks and packaging
• Ensure that all deadlines are met with value-added services and high-quality products
• Work collaboratively and productively to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Participates in training, as required
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite
Expert MS PowerPoint skills
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Previous government proposal experience.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No