CTG Quality Assurance Supervisor in Geneva, New York
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Geneva, New York, United States
Jul 31, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Schedule: 3rd Shift: Mon-Fri 10:00pm-6:00am
Pay Rate: Based on experience
• Supervises and maintains a system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels.
• Work closely with internal manufacturing departmental personnel to provide support in the quality processes
• Assure that the quality of incoming, in-process, and finished goods satisfies requirements.
• Support company goals and objectives and strive for continuous improvement in methods and processes.
• Supervise and train quality auditors and quality analyst activities and staff.
• Ensure acceptable performance levels as well as maintain clear objectives for direct reports.
• Evaluate departmental performances and provide mentoring as required.
• Assure that all required specifications and SOPs are available for incoming, in-process, and final production inspection and/or testing and approval
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors of Science in a technical field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing organization and/or testing laboratory
• Previous experience as an effective supervisor and leader
• Strong organizational and computer skills including Excel, and similar and/or appropriate programs
• MAPICS, Red Prairie Warehouse Management System experience a plus
• Strong team building and supervisory skills
• Self-motivated and positive team-oriented attitude
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toRachel.Bruso@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Quality Assurance & Control
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No