CTG Line Coordinator in Geneva, New York
Title: Line Coordinator
Job Number: 19206823
Duration: Permanent Placement
Location: Geneva, NY
Job Title: Line Coordinator
Work Hours: M-F, 10 pm – 6 am
Pay Rate: $ 14.00-15.70
Day to Day Duties:
• Under the supervision of the Packaging Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor
• Responsible for assisting Line Supervisor in direction of team and production and production line activities
• Ensures proper staffing, training, efficiency, quality, and output.
• Assist Line Supervisor by coordinating team assignments, including manpower and materials, to maximize efficient production and quality per manufacturing order.
• Maintain written records of line production, efficiency, and quality. Keypunch data into computer and verify accuracy of records.
• Orient and train new line technicians and assist in evaluation of line technicians' evaluations.
• Help to ensure the safety of individuals working in the department.
• Line check for quality, collect and deliver samples as requested. Allocate as appropriate.
• Perform minor line adjustments, and repairs needed for normal operation
• Effectively communicate conditions as they occur.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6 months experience required.
• Good communication skills and good math skills required.
• Must have proven ability in all aspects of production technician and knowledge of all other procedures in Packaging department. Demonstrated leadership ability.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to Rachel.Bruso@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Manufacturing & Warehouse