CTG Sr. Healthcare IT Recruiter in Fresno, California
Sr. Healthcare IT Recruiter
Jan 07, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG Health Solutions is currently recruiting for its newest team member – aSenior Healthcare IT Recruiter!
This individual will be supporting opportunities for healthcare clients nationally, and a blend of both established and new client accounts. If you love recruiting, enjoy working in the healthcare IT arena, and thrive in a team environment, this role is for you.
This position provides the opportunity to work remotely from a home office setting.
• Verify candidate qualifications; accept or decline candidate submittals, report progress on all candidates to relevant stakeholders
• Present candidates to customer appropriate per requisition
• Negotiate compensation with candidates; close candidates prior to submittal
• Responsible for developing pipelines, direct sourcing, networking, and developing marketplace research and knowledge
• Develop strategies and recruit for critical, strategic, or difficult requirements, markets, and skill sets
• Travel to offices as needed to attend job fairs, serve as temporary on-site recruiter, and to participate in employee transitions created through contract acquisition
• Participate in corporate or regional focus groups
• Assist in documentation and improvement of processes
• Communicate with staff to share ideas, information, best practices, etc.
• Assist with and coordinate other projects as requested by manager
• Minimum of 5 years’ agency/3rd party recruiting experience
• Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous experience and demonstrated success supporting healthcare IT requirements - specifically Epic and Cerner
• Knowledge of leading EMR/EHR technologies as well as smaller and/or ‘legacy’ systems
• Expertise using recruiting tools and securing a high return on company investment
• Strong networking and pipelining skills required
• Must meet highest level of hiring expectations established annually in accordance with business targets
• Must have strong negotiation skills and knowledge of market rates for specific skill sets
• Ability to prioritize key requirements by critical time constraint
• Must be a team player with sound judgement and polished communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must demonstrate focused attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes