CTG ELECTRICAL ENGINEER in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Title: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job Number: 19206611
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Pay Rate: 23 – 25/hr. DOE
• Performs EMI/RFI site surveys, generates reports with graphics & simulations and designs magnetic shielding systems.
• Ability to apply design principles and techniques for electrical engineering, organize and prioritize multiple projects and process information with speed and accuracy.
• Provide product enhancements by recommending and implementing mechanical, software and/or electrical solutions.
• Develop and implement engineering processes.
• Work with architects on approved product enhancements and product refinement for EMI solution mitigation.
• Work in a lab environment assembling, modifying and testing prototypes.
• Document and specify components/assemblies for materials, processes, tolerances, and inspection techniques in accordance with departmental standards.
• Evaluate processes and procedures and recommend changes
• Perform basic calculations and tolerance analysis for components or subsystems. Assist in strategically selecting and working with a variety of component suppliers.
• Document entire enhancement process, which includes written documentation, reports, memoranda, calculations or other data relative to assignments.
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• Analog and digital circuit design experience with microprocessor interface
• Experience in machine code and higher level languages
• Ability to creatively apply engineering principles and techniques in small dynamic work environments
• Computer skills such as; Word, Excel, Office, CAD, Simulations and 3D Modeling
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
• The ability to generate clear, concise test plans, test reports, and analysis reports
• Laboratory knowledge including setup and configuration of test equipment, unit and subsystem level testing.
• Ability to measure key parameters using test equipment in multiple configurations.
• General knowledge of Electronic and Communications Systems including frequency conversion, mixers, amplifiers, and filter design.
• Ability to perform detailed Gain, Noise and Intercept Analysis covering all key measurements (Noise Figure, Dynamic Range, System Sensitivity, etc.).
• Ability to document and specify system and subsystem level requirements.
• Desire to maintain, configure, and update Laboratory components to meet company and program goals.
• Knowledge or understanding of spectrum requirements and methods of test.
• Concentration EMI testing and design with relevant experience
• Design of test including shielding and filtering evaluations
• Experience working with MIL STDs for EMI/EMC/TEMPEST requirements.
• Matlab, Mathcad, or other Modeling Languages.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Cheryl.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology