CTG MANUFACTURING STAGING TECHNICIAN in Frederick, Maryland
MANUFACTURING STAGING TECHNICIAN
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Aug 03, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Manufacturing Staging Technician
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shift: Three, 12-hour shifts, 6am-7pm, either MTW or THFS
This is an exciting opportunity where you will support the manufacturing staging department by managing materials required by production to meet on time delivery to our customers.
What will you do:
• Manages material for required for schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased component, to meet production schedules.
• Request the transfer of raw materials from the Warehouse and allocate to work orders.
• Release staged Work Orders to manufacturing.
• Release and print required documents for manufacturing.
• Manages floor stock with shelf life material for production.
• Reviews work in process material inventory from production floor.
• Interfaces with Manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
• Provides input and recommendations in improving supply chain strategies, policies and practices to achieve Best-in-Class Supply Chain Management.
• Participates in problem resolution activities, when required, to insure timely deliveries to / from global locations to customers. Support back-order reduction efforts.
• Assure proper storage and thawing procedures of all RM and FG in WIP.
• Manage segregation of quarantined and nonconforming materials.
• Assist in monthly cycle counts, and/or physical inventory and inventory accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
• Strong E1 experience
• Strong analytical skills, combined with practical business acumen.
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships across various functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability in managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability in working well in a global organization within Operations and with external clients.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work independently, typically initiating own tasks with input/guidance from manager.
• Ability to thrive in a matrix and cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work overtime as needed including Saturday and Sunday
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes