CTG Windows Systems Administrator in Foster City, California
Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: US-CA-Foster City
Job Number: 19203627
Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator for our Fortune 100 client.
Location: West Sacramento, CA or remote for the right person
Duration: 6 months, with potential for extension
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
Broad Windows administration experience
Understanding of Active Directory and Windows security principles
Windows Server 2008 background
· Windows Server Systems Administrator (subject matter expert) with VMware experience and background in building servers, upgrading Windows operating systems, and installing system tools.
· Must have at least 8 years of Windows Server administration experience (2008, 2012, 2016).
· Must have 5 years’ experience in building Windows physical and virtual servers.
· Must have experience with upgrading Windows from one version to another.
· Must have experience managing Active Directory and Windows security principles.
· Understanding of administering servers in a managed services environment.
· Understanding of IBM Strategic Tools.
· Must have knowledge of the fundamental concepts and technologies associated with VMware Systems Support.
· Capable of performing installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with other teams, account team, PMs, peers and customer
· Must have fluent English speaking skills to interface with PMs and customer.
- Understanding of administering servers in a managed services environment.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Johna Rogers at email@example.com or call 512-258-1303 ext. 3689. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Systems Administration