CTG SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Nov 14, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Computer Task Group is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Description: Real-Time Simulation Software Engineer working on the F-35 Shared Simulation Software team. You will be part of the highly innovative Labs & Technical Services (L&TS) organization, responsible for developing and maintaining manned aircraft weapon simulation systems utilized for weapons systems development from concept design through production and delivery. Within L&TS resides an extensive selection of simulators and software/systems integration test capabilities, including low-cost rapid prototyping concept development systems, full-dome handling qualities simulations, high-fidelity multi-ship, real-time, man-in-the-loop simulation systems, and hardware-in-the-loop mission systems and vehicle systems integration venues. Our products are used to advance weapon systems development, strengthen pilot familiarization, assess human factors, evaluate aircraft control laws, improve mission study effectiveness, provide test capabilities required for contract verification and provide integration testing and verification capabilities for aircraft systems and software.
• Experience in one or more areas related to simulation software, e.g. real-time executives, modeling and simulation, visual systems, data management, analysis systems, etc.
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) / Object-Oriented Design (OOD) techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technical Field
• Experience with software in a highly integration-intensive environment
• Experience with Aircraft Avionics Sensors – Electronic Warefare (EW), Electronic Support Measures (ESM), RADAR, Distributed Aperature System (DAS), Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
• Strong data analytics experience
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, such as VersionOne
• Experience with Linux operating systems
Please email Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No