CTG Recruiter (Talent Acquisition) in Fort Worth, Texas
Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Jun 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a premier client in staffing a Remote Recruiter for a 6 month contract.
Pay Rate: $42.25/hr, sorry no vacation or holiday pay
Location: Remote, Must be able to work EST/CST hours
• Responsible for supporting staffing initiatives across the organization , and as established by each business group
• Subject matter expert in recruiting processes and initiatives , and a facilitator to developing requirements and proposed staffing solutions
• Develop and deliver a comprehensive approach to identify , attract, and hire candidates Proactively identify and deliver hiring requirements necessary to meet business needs
• Collaborate with other Senior Lead Recruiters and support staff to execute strategies to pursue hiring initiatives.
• Leverage additional recruiting resources to help manage candidate pipeline through the sourcing , screening, interviewing, and/or follow-up processes
• Full utilization of the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and CRM tools to accurately track candidate flow and ensure compliance with EEOC and OFCCP regulations
• Achieve quality of hire, cycle time, and diversity goals
• Participate in projects as required
• Ability to demonstrate keen business acumen
• Ability to demonstrate full grasp and use of technology (MS Office Suite, recruiting tools/resources, etc.)
• Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrate ability to be motivated, energetic and adaptable to change.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively balance multiple priorities
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain consultative relationships with business management and HRBPS (Human Resource Business Partners)
• Demonstrate ability to identify and support diversity hiring initiatives
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 5 years experience in a progressive, full lifecycle recruiting /staffing function Broad understanding of HR desired
• Required: BA/BS
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes