CTG RECEPTIONIST - LEVEL 2 in Fort Worth, Texas
Title: RECEPTIONIST - LEVEL 2
Location: US-TX-Fort Worth
Job Number: 19204623
CTG is hiring a Receptionist in Fort Worth, Tx. This position is on-call based on clinic needs and could be 0-44 hours a week, first shift.
This position will mostly be a receptionist position with occasional medical assistant duties in a busy office setting. Responsible for:
· Multi-tasking using EPIC electronic medical record and OHM electronic occupational medical records;
· Welcoming and checking in patients;
· Ensuring health insurance and all information is updated;
· Scheduling appointments;
· Answering telephones;
· Handling payments;
· Scanning, entering data into the EMR;
· Completing medical parking procedures;
· Maintaining professional environment;
· Performing phlebotomies, EKG’s;
· Facilitating patient flow, and other duties as assigned.
· Position will be for an on-call medical receptionist. At most, this position will need to cover for two staff members full time for three (3) consecutive weeks, twice this year.
o Other times will be based on clinic needs so open availability is a must;
o Availability for 0 – 44 hours per week depending on clinic needs;
o Clinic hours 0700 – 1630, 9 hour work days M – Th, 0700 – 1530 Friday (Off every other Friday);
· At least one year in a clinical urgent care or equivalent setting;
· Understanding HIPAA and PHI;
· Patient confidentiality;
· Proficient in Epic electronic medical record system in front office setting;
· Current BLS certification;
· Current Medical Assistant certification, eligible for certification, or equivalent type training;
· Telephone etiquette and customer service;
· Knowledge of clinical procedures;
· Computer literacy (Keyboarding, Word processing, Excel, …);
· DOT/Non-DOT Urine Drug Screen Collector;
· DOT/Non-DOT Breath Alcohol Technician certificate;
· Certified Occupational Hearing Conservation Specialist (CAOHC);
· Certified Pulmonary Function technician (NIOSH).
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology