CTG National Purchase and REO Specialist in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
National Purchase and REO Specialist
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Oct 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in Fort Washington, PA for a National Purchase and REO Specialist!
Pay Rate: 23.00/hour
• Coordinate Conventional, Cash and REO purchases
• Review contracts and open orders
• Order searches, order appropriate certificates, send settlement notices, review searches and type title commitments
• Title curative: review title commitments for vesting and requirements to be satisfied
• Create CD/HUD settlement statements for closing packages make all necessary changes for final lender approval
• Prepare/order documents to be signed at settlement • Send documents to notary closer for settlement
• Work with realtors, vendors, asset companies and attorneys to coordinate title clearance, closing and HUD approval
• Quality control check package prior to sending out to lender for approval
• Perform final check for taxes, premium, endorsement, vesting and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing.
• Work with scheduling to set closing times with customers
• Post-closing of package and file disbursement including recording via mail and e-record (Simplifile)
• Assist Funding and Policy teams in completing title transaction • Assist REO Purchase Team with purchase orders
• Update spreadsheets/reports for weekly distribution and status reports to management
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum 3+ years of real estate title/closing, and document processes required
• Minimum 3+ years of purchase experience in Conventional, Cash & REO purchases – national purchase experience preferred
• Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet, and Microsoft Outlook Physical Requirements:
• Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop or bend for an extended period (8 hours).
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 5 lbs.
• Must be able to listen and speak clearly on telephone.
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No