CTG US|Quality Control Tech-Contractor in Fort Pierce, Florida
Title: US|Quality Control Tech-Contractor
Location: US-FL-Fort Pierce
Job Number: 18212199
CTG has an opening for a Quality Control Technician in Fort Pierce, Fl. All shifts are available. Position requires 6 days a week and it is a 6-month contract.
Experience: Preference is given to candidates with laboratory experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: Knowledge, skills, and abilities preferred.
• Demonstrates a professional attitude in personal, technical, and organizational activities
• Understanding of basic laboratory skills and good laboratory practice
• Ability to recognize and systematically solve problems
• Strong math and communication skills
• Strong computer skills including Excel and Outlook
• Good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to manage a wide range of priorities
• Recognizes and adapts easily to changing priorities
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collects samples according to lab sampling plan or special customer request
• Operates lab equipment according to detailed procedures and processes
• Performs sampling and testing of product according to USDA requirements (once certified by USDA)
• Enters new samples and results into computer and prepares reports
• Completes all necessary lab documentation
• Analyzes data and makes decisions on product quality – works with operations to resolve issues if product is outside of specification
• Performs calibration and verification for all lab equipment
• Monitors equipment performance to insure accurate results
• Monitors lab supplies restocks lab as needed
• Works effectively in a team environment
• Assists team in maintaining a clean and orderly lab workspace
• Understands and complies with company GMP and safety requirements
• Recognizes opportunities for continuous improvement and discusses them with the lab supervisor
• Supports Operations by performing routine quality reviews
• Supports sanitation inspections
• Uses business computer applications to perform transactions
• Participate as needed in routine or “on the spot” training of operations teams/personnel for Quality and Food Safety topics
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT