CTG TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS MANAGER-DoD Clearance Required in Fort Benning, Georgia
TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS MANAGER-DoD Clearance Required
Fort Benning, Georgia, United States
Sep 23, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title:Technical Applications Manager-DoD Clerance Required
Duration: ongoing contract
Location:Fort Benning, GA
Our client is in need of an onsite Technical Applications Manager “server admin” type person to support the following:
Must have Secret Clearance and 8570 IAT Level 1
Must support Kofax AutoStore and Output Manager software, Cloe Streem fax software and client XDM and CWW software. All information to learn can be provided by client and partners. (Complete server administration and support)
Required backup replacement when on leave or absent for any reason
Location for onsite support is in Ft Benning in GA. 90 minutes south of Atlanta, GA.
All patching and STIG compliance of vendor provided applications are the responsibility of the on-site personnel
All patching, firmware and STIG compliance for managed devices is the responsibility of the on-site personnel
Specs from RFQ below for onsite person.
TAM (Technical Applications Manager) – Will serve as the Contractor on-site lead and is responsible for the day-to-day operations and monitoring of Client programs as outlined in detail for each task assignment without the need to utilize client personnel.
• Assist with the development, implementation, and utilization of the overall client Fleet Services Program. This includes the following:
o Ongoing Client print reduction initiatives
o Ongoing client print and MFD fleet management program
o Develop key performance indicators and reporting plan
o Manage and facilitate Major and Minor Software releases
o Manage and facilitate Major and Minor Firmware releases
o Provide server migration services, if needed
o Facilitate, collaborate and assist the customer to ensure cyber compliance
o Train staff on software capabilities to ensure full usage by end users
o Manage the overall Fleet Services program in accordance with established client procedures.
• Employee must have the 8570 IAT Level 1
• Employee will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ALL software applications and solutions within the PWS. The employee will be responsible for all certifications (valid, current and up to date) applications, specific knowledge of all applications, and training for the computing environment (CE). CE is limited to the software applications within the PWS.
• Employee will engage, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis with client Key Stakeholders in coordination with IMD in effort to develop/leverage best practices and to achieve the maximum utilization of all applications within the PWS.
• Provide customer service for client including requests for information, analysis and reporting Content Services to meet business objectives as stated:
• Ensure that quality and productivity standards are met by measuring key indicators and analyzing and revising procedures (as necessary)
• Ongoing reporting and SLA management for the client Fleet Services program
• Ability to travel between sites within a 30 mile radius of main location
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
· Candidates must currently reside in USA
· Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
· CTG is an E-Verify Company
· All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Systems Administration
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time