CTG FINANCIAL ANALYST in Florham Park, New Jersey
Title: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Location: US-NJ-Florham Park
Job Number: 19205780
Our client in Florham Park, NJ has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst for a 3 month assignment with the possibility of extension.
Pay: $25.85/hr (sorry no vacation and no holiday pay)
Essential job functions:
Responsible to conduct financial analysis
• Analyze and evaluate proposals from landlords for properties being considered for lease transaction
• Perform robust capital investment and other scenario analyses to assist with strategic decisions.
• Articulate findings (both pros and cons) of transactions to team members in a professional, thorough manner
• Assemble and present financial and non-financial summaries to upper management, on new sites and existing portfolio
• Work with business analytics group to design and implement enhanced reporting capabilities and dashboards
• Drive continuous improvement of real estate efficiencies & optimize investments in global real estate
• Supported corporate growth and the achievement of corporate objectives
• Ad hoc projects as needed
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree; Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred
• 1- 2 years of real estate and/or real estate finance experience preferred
• Knowledge of Tririga preferred but not required.
• Strong math and advanced research skills
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology