CTG SENIOR LEVEL CERNER REVENUE CYCLE PATIENT ACCOUNTING ANALYSTS in Falls Church, Virginia
Title: SENIOR LEVEL CERNER REVENUE CYCLE PATIENT ACCOUNTING ANALYSTS
Location: US-VA-Falls Church
Job Number: 18211224
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 1 year
Project Location: Washington DC
Job Title: Sr Analyst, Revenue Cycle / Patient Accounting
CTG has an upcoming need for a Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst position.
· Work with clients to design, develop, test, implement, troubleshoot, and manage the development and deployment of Cerner Revenue Cycle systems
· Consult with clients to establish Revenue Cycle workflow, analyze problem components of the revenue cycle process (registration, billing, collections, receivables, etc.)
· Assist with financial interfaces and guide client through best practices
· Understand the application and related revenue cycle workflows so that consultative guidance can be provided to the client through the design decision phase
· Document current and future state workflows
· Assist client in validating the Cerner build against the submitted Data Collection Worksheet
· Assist with the test script development and execute test scripts with the client. Assist with issue resolution.
· Validate that the training materials support the client’s workflows
· Troubleshoot and solve user issues related to Cerner revenue cycle/Patient Accounting
· Extensive knowledge of Cerner business tables
· Ability to analyze account work queues, code integrations, denials management, and hospital coding strategies
· 5 years of relevant experience in Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle operations and development with experience analyzing and improving Revenue Cycle systems/departments
· 3 years’ experience working with Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle applications along with demonstrable experience with at least one full lifecycle Cerner project
· Pluses/nice to have skills/knowledge:
· Operational knowledge of the Revenue Cycle workflow
· Charge Services build tools
· Charge build
· Transformation rules
· Tier maintenance
· FSI (Foreign Systems Interfaces) tools
· Claim rules
· Troubleshoot issues with 837,835, statements, collection files, refunds, and invoices.
· Understand billing processes to provide improvements to workflow.
· CDM Management
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to Lindsay.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations