CTG DEBT COUNSELOR in Fairport, New York
Title: DEBT COUNSELOR
Job Number: 18203070
CTG has an excellent full-time opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role?
Job Title: Debt Counselor
Location: Fairport, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: 11-13hr plus bonus plan
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Our Debt Counselors manage and collect delinquent accounts. Our consultative approach helps Consumers identify the most suitable way to resolve a balance in the best interest of all parties. Due to the competitive nature of these contracts, it is imperative to locate professional individuals who are customer-focused, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you're a people-oriented, competitive, outgoing, motivated, positive, team player and problem solver, then you would be a good fit for the team. We offer best in class uncapped bonus potential, consistent new business, flexible schedules, competitive wages, paid time-off, 401k, 100% paid employee health benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Obtain information from Consumers in order to determine current financial situation and determine solutions
• Provide solutions to Consumers to enable them to resolve their obligation administratively or voluntarily
• Gather proper documentation from Consumers and maintain appropriate follow-up
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as set by management at client
• Daily Productivity – all Debt Counselors will make between 125-200 phone calls per day and work in a call center environment.
• Monthly Recoveries – must achieve client’s monthly targeted performance objectives for collections.
• Skip-Tracing – to assist in locating & contacting borrowers
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• The ability to work 8 hour shifts consisting of three (3) days 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM and two (2) evenings 12 PM - 9 PM or 1 PM -10 PM.
• Willingness to work one (1) Saturday morning per month preferred.
• Fluent in conversational English and ability to proficiently read and write English
• Work experience in Collections, Sales, Telemarketing, Medical Billing, Call Center, Customer Service, Banking, Reception, Criminal Justice, Office Support, Wait Staff, Accounting, Finance, Teaching, Retail or Retail Management.
• Six months or more of direct phone or in person customer interaction experience.
• Ability and history of maintaining confidentiality and high level of trustworthiness.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance (Please be advised that upon hire, you may need to go through a State and/or Federal Clearance process. Our Organizational Development team will be available to assist you as you move forward with this process.)
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• No conflicts of interest with our Clients
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Call Center Support