CTG QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE CHEMIST in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Title: QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE CHEMIST
Location: US-NJ-Fair Lawn
Job Number: 18204211 Computer Task Group is seeking a Quality Control Associate Chemist to work an 11 month contract position onsite at their client's location in Fair Lawn, NJ.
• Test reagent chemicals in accordance with ACS, USP/NF, EP/BP, JP, FCC and other outlined company procedures, including analysis by GC, HPLC and other instrumental methods. Test samples using wet chemistry technique and document according to GDP standards.
• Test samples in accordance with established procedures and using all instrumentation required in the procedures, including AA, LC, GC-FID, GC-EC, GC-MS, IR, ICAP, UV-VIS.
• Segregate, label and dispose of waste chemicals in accordance with company, local, state and federal regulations and assist in reducing waste.
• Maintain Efficiency, productivity and Integrity with analytical data to meet required standards.
• Test samples using wet chemistry technique.
• Assist in continuously updating standard operating procedures.
• Prepare reagents and standard solutions and standardize according to requirements.
• Perform elementary method analysis and development for troubleshooting purposes. Make recommendations to technical support on analytical methods.
• Repair, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments.
• Assist with resolution of Investigations, customer complaints and reviewing batch records.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Weekend support may required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• 5 years of laboratory experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Follow current ISO and cGMP standards.
• Familiar using Current monographs.
• Cross functional communications.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.