CTG QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPPORT in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPPORT
Fair Lawn, New Jersey, United States
Sep 15, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 10+ months with possible extension or conversion
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
Job Title: Quality Assurance Support
Pay Rate: $32hr. on W2
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Collecting all supporting documentation from Process Owners/SMEs to support the Change Request, including but not limited to supplier supplied documentation and in-house data.
• Documenting the Change Proposal per LCD procedures
• Route all changes for impact assessments and signatures
• Logging and Issuance of Change requests to impacted areas for completion of tasks via the document control process
• Performing follow-up activities with Process Owners/SMEs to ensure all implementation tasks are completed and documented in the Change Management System by Tracking of task completion to ensure closure of change required deliverables
• Performing records retention activities to ensure Change Management records are readily retrievable
• Drafting and routing of Customer Notifications as required
• Generating task related metrics and presenting to project managers/leadership
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
• Experience with change management
• ISO, Pharma or Med device as well is preferred
• Material purchasing exposure
• Project management skills.
• Experience with QMS databases such as Agile and Trackwise preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Knowledge of the most recent version of ISO9001. FDA GMP a plus
• Skilled at reporting metrics showing performance and trending
• Ability to manage numerous priorities and activities in parallel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write reports required.
• Excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume toCheryl.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Quality Assurance & Control
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No