CTG Digital and Social Media Specialist in Evansville, Indiana
Digital and Social Media Specialist
Jun 17, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently recruiting for aDigital and Social Media Specialist!
As a member of CTG’s fast-paced, close-knit Global Marketing and Communications team, the ideal candidate will be a ‘digital native’ with a keen eye on the future of successful social media campaigns. A strong background with HubSpot is a must have!
This position provides the opportunity to work 100% remotely from a home office setting, with travel to CTG’s Corporate Headquarters and various meetings/events as needed.
Creates and distributes digital content that enhances CTG’s brand awareness among all key target audiences by utilizing skills in social media management, digital marketing, content planning, writing, and editing. Supports the organization’s digital marketing strategies across channels including social media, email automation, web writing, and more. Serves as HubSpot super user and day-to-day administrator.
Works cross-functionally and liaises with other key stakeholders across the global organization (i.e., other CTG Global Marketing and Communications team members, external communication partners, internal departments, and the IS web team).
• Creates original content that aligns to CTG’s Global Marketing and Communications plans, brand standards, event calendars, content calendars, or in response to communication needs, as defined by company leadership
• Curates and publishes high-value third-party content that helps increase the authority of CTG’s brand and message; stays reasonably up to date with the latest in industry news
• Schedules, publishes and shares content on all social media channels
• Manages and administers all social media channels and administration tools, and email marketing tools
• Responsible for all content management-related needs of company social media sites
• Generates work product consistent with corporate editorial and graphics standards that represent CTG in a highly professional way in terms of written communications and that ensures a cohesive brand reputation across all social channels
• Writes social media content that clearly and effectively communicate company messages and information
• Plans, implements, and analyzes, short-and long-term digital and social media strategies
• Support the day-to-day administration (including integrations) of HubSpot, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of the HubSpot CRM environment
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Social Media Programming:Manage all CTG social media programs to increase brand visibility, engagement, and membership across all active CTG channels
• Writes content for social posts; provide final copy editing
• Researches, sources, and develops posts that reference high-value third party content in support of CTG’s brand
• Creates highly-visual and creative, brand-appropriate social media graphics
• Manages and administers approvals for all CTG social holiday calendars for all CTG social channels to ensure timely posting strategy development, copy and graphic development, and submissions for approval (if required)
• Tracks ongoing program success through performance metrics monitoring and analysis, continually identifying opportunities to iterate on program success based on key insights
• Generates web and social media reporting for team leadership on traffic, trends, and patterns and identify opportunities for improvement based on analysis of these metrics
Marketing Automation Administration:
• Works closely with Leadership, Marketing teams, and external partners to review, recommend and implement best practice processes and procedures within HubSpot
• Provides oversight for data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data cleanup, and deduping
• Develops, executes, and tests sales and marketing campaigns (including repeatable campaign templates and process automation)
• Develops lead scoring mechanisms that help guide campaign effectiveness
• Provides segmenting for lead generation lists based on marketing campaigns
• Provides administration, reporting, and analysis, including:
Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in CRM
Reviewing and reporting on automation results and making actionable recommendations to Marketing leadership based on data
Create and manage user profiles, layouts, reports, and dashboards
Providing day to day end-user support and assisting users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of HubSpot
• Maintains a deep and evolving understanding of established social media channels and a knowledge of how and where to find information on evolving tools and best practices; serve as team leadership advisor on industry trends and innovations
• Maintain a thorough understanding of CTG’s brand standards
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Media Communications, Social Media Management, Digital Media, or related field
• Five to seven years of marketing communications experience, including three to five in digital and social media with experience in major platforms required, including Facebook (including Facebook ads), LinkedIn (including LinkedIn ads), Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo
• Three to five years of business experience as a HubSpot Administrator or Consultant required; HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot Sales certifications preferred; ability to advise and implement best practices
• Expertise in writing, punctuation, and grammar skills
• Competence in project management and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Competence in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong understanding of analytics using Google Analytics or A/B testing software
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, editorial, and marketing calendars
• Experience working in the Umbraco website platform preferred
• Personally active on social media with a strong base of followers
• “Think outside the box” creative attitude and self-direction thinking in finding new opportunities to showcase CTG to our external audiences
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes