CTG ANALYST I - ITS BUSINESS OPS in Englewood, Colorado
Title: ANALYST I - ITS BUSINESS OPS
Job Number: 19201235
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months with possible extension
Project Location: Englewood, CO
Job Title: ANALYST I - ITS BUSINESS OPS
· Coordinates Major Incident Management processes across a multi-vendor, Managed Service Provider environment for a complex IT enterprise.
· Supports restoration of normal IT service operations as quickly as possible during an interruption or degradation in IT service.
· Works as part of a team to minimize negative impacts for business users.
· Monitors proper performance of Managed Service Providers to resolve major incidents within agreed to SLAs.
· Manages and analyzes ITSM Major Incident Management processes across Managed Service Providers and IT operations.
· Monitors the lifecycle of all Major incidents until normal IT service delivery is restored. Analyzes major incident data to ensure incident status is tracked and that major incidents are resolved within SLAs.
· Reviews and analyzes Managed Service Provider major incident resolution data and SLA performance compliance to identify and resolve performance issues.
· Provides analysis to identify Major Incident Management trends and identify areas for service improvements.
· Provides analysis to identify trends in major incident data that indicate systemic issues.
· Analyzes major incident data to identify issues to support Major Incident Management reviews with managed service providers.
· Audits Managed Service Provider major incident management processes.
· Supports escalation activities across the Managed Service Providers for major incidents that impact ITS service delivery either due to the criticality of the IT
· Service or the number of users impacted.
· Supports the major incident response team, when required, to deliver prompt and coordinated resolution of the incident and restoral of normal IT Services.
· Assists in analysis and support during major incidents, works with vendors to diagnose reasons for the faults, assigns the incident to the correct service provider(s).
· At major event incident closure, ensures the incident record completes with all relevant incident data and provides to the ITSM Problem Manager for root cause analysis.
· Provides analysis to audit and improve ITSM Major Incident Management processes, as required, to assure coordinated multi-service provider, incident resolution processes including: prompt response, correct prioritization, diagnosis and analysis, incident escalation as required, incident resolution and closure, incident documentation, and incident management and reporting throughout the incident lifecycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or may substitute equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· 2 years of diverse work experience in IT, and specifically as it relates to Service Desk operations, ITSM Incident Management and ITSM problem management
· Extensive knowledge of ITSM Service Operation Processes.
Strong understanding of the tools and processes used in Incident Management.
· Work experience in a managed services IT environment is preferred.
Experience in vendor interaction and management.
· Strong communication skills, analytical ability, decisiveness, judgment, and the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management, staff and vendors.
· ITIL Certification – Intermediate level or higher – Credits for Service Operations and Operational Support and Analysis modules are preferred.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT