CTG PROGRAM MANAGER in Endicott, New York
Endicott, New York, United States
Jan 10, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Endicott, NY
Duration: Contract to hire (3 months temp to perm)
Pay Rate:Based on experience
CTG is seeking a leader who possesses knowledge and experience of product support activity to join our client’s team in Endicott, NY. This position will participate in and lead several projects related to U.S. Department of Defense contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proposal development, technical and commercial volumes
• Project plan development including resource allocation
• Project schedule development
• Manage development of deliverables with internal staff and external customers
• Manage staff (assignments, skill development, performance appraisals)
• Identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations
• Assist with company marketing efforts (i.e. trade shows)
Qualified Candidate attributes:
• Possess an understanding of product support activity (technical manual development, training, spares identification, etc.)
• Possess an understanding of hardware procurement and development activity (design, test, production and fielding)
• Possess experience with leading projects and programs
• Superior communication skills, written and oral
• Solid work ethic, positive attitude and strong attention to detail
• Skilled with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access
• Ability to travel is a must
• Candidates with military experience are a plus
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toCheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Program Management & Administration
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time