CTG Production Operator in East Syracuse, New York
Title: Production Operator
Location: US-NY-East Syracuse
Job Number: 19204164
CTG is currently seeking an ambitious Order Coordinator to join our client’s team!
Job Title: Production Operator
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
Location: East Syracuse, NY
Duration: Contract to hire
The ideal candidate for the Production Operator is a team player who is driven, gets results and is willing to prove themselves. We are looking for someone who is a clear communicator, problem solver and takes pride in maintaining a clean, safe work environment. The selected person will work in our Manufacturing/Production operation and perform several duties described below to meet our production goals.
The candidate will be expected to perform various tasks associated with our manufacturing operation including but not limited to the following:
• Pack Envelopes into Boxes and Cartons
• Look up and Print Box and Carton Labels
• Check Products for Quality
• Picks / Pulls / Returns Boxes and Cartons for Use in Production
• Maintain Production Reports and Work Orders
• Organizes Products and Pallets for Finished Product Use
• Empty Paper/Chip Bins
• Assist with Machine Maintenance
• Perform Cycle Counts
• Transport Material from Storage to Staging Areas
• Process Improvement Projects
Required Skills and Experience:
• Forklift experience preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to be flexible to cover other shifts where needed
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks without losing priority
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; time management skills
• Works well independently, team oriented, communicates well with others and is able to interact with people at all levels and departments
• Problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and excellent documentation skills; clear focus on quality
• Working knowledge of safety standards and OSHA guidelines
• Positive demeanor; dependable
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Amanda.Dianetti@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Machine/Equipment Operations