CTG Software Engineer (Java / AWS or Azure) in Durham, North Carolina
Software Engineer (Java / AWS or Azure)
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Jan 29, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
We're hiring! Our client located in Durham, NC is looking to hire several seasoned Senior Development Engineers to work in a full time role. As a Senior Development Engineer, you are responsible for building next-generation industrial IoT solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. You are a systems thinker and solver of complex challenges, always seeking new ways to achieve better results for your team and your customers through your leadership abilities and technical strengths.
• Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems spanning edge and cloud
• Provide mentorship including constructive code reviews and design guidance fostering growth of junior team members
• Drive the platform and common microservices forward
• Demonstrable track record of delivering complex distributed system projects using AWS and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services
• Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modeling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
• Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns
• Experience with common Java technologies and frameworks
• Experience with mobile and web technology stacks
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No