CTG Software Developer (C# / Java) in Durham, North Carolina
Title: Software Developer (C# / Java)
Job Number: 18204626
We're hiring! Our client located in Durham, NC is looking to hire a seasoned C# / JAVA Software Developer. This is a full time job opening that offers rewarding medical benefits, paid time off, 401k/stock options and so much more!
The Software Developer will work with clients and the Software Development team in all facets of the full development life cycle: defining Point of Sale software requirements, writing and reviewing C# and Java design documents, providing internal test support, providing client support for Point of Sale software delivery, deployment, and software maintenance. The Software Developer may occasionally be required to travel to client locations.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer Include:
• Implementing design specifications in C# and Java using Object Oriented principles
• Reviewing Functional Verification Test cases
• Resolving Functional Verification Test defects
• Providing installation support to customers
• Resolving customer reported issues and defects
• Creating design documents to meet defined requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience as a C# Developer
• Experience as a Java or ASP.Net Developer
• Experience using Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, overriding, overloading, etc.)
• Strong problem solving skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Familiarity with Design Patterns
• BA/BS in computer programming or related field
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT