CTG Senior Business Analyst - Network Infrastructure in Durham, North Carolina
Title: Senior Business Analyst - Network Infrastructure
Job Number: 19201395
Our client, located in Durham, NC, is looking to add a Senior Business Analyst resource to their team. This is a 6-month contract engagement with the potential for permanent employment. The client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support and lead IT and IT supported functions utilizing tools, reports, and key processes to provide key analysis and deliverables to support the achievement of business objectives.
This position will play a critical role in creating and analyzing deliverables to provide critical content to enable fact-based decision making, facilitation and successful collaboration with the supported stakeholders, while aligning relationships to drive business results and delivery of projects. This individual will work very closely with different stakeholder teams to develop and maintain business process artifacts and aid project discovery as well as delivering the project to support and ensure supportability.
• Execute projects for company Infrastructure/Network Communication priorities within cross functional team.
• Provide Business Analysis services for the FY19 Cisco Video, FY19 Server & FY19 Switch Projects.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to drive detailed content to achieve the best results for the projects and initiatives.
• Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders.
• Identify and create opportunities, improvements, key content additions and overall project requirements to expand understanding of a function, business process technology or domain and all required deliverables to ensure successful delivery of the project or initiative.
• Drive the Business: Support technology tools, systems, capabilities, processes, and financials to enable delivery and drive business results across the enterprise.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the business, within IT and with our technology partners / vendors.
• Act as the change agent across stakeholder group by functioning within the defined operating model and providing the required deliverables. Ensure communications both formal and informal are clear and aligned with supported functions and related stakeholders.
• Partner with stakeholder teams to ensure adherence to defined methodologies and that all required documentation and analysis is completed to ensure fact based success
• Actively participate and contribute in stakeholder meetings utilizing candid feedback and being curious on requirements to achieve the highest quality deliverables and ultimate results for supported area.
• Technology/Business Planning and Development: Support execution of functional and technology improvements that drive capacity, quality, and productivity within the enterprise.
• Support creation of project charters, business requirements, design, critical analysis and recommendation documentation for specific projects to be initiated, planned and executed
• Responsible for business requirements creation through interviews, meetings and/or existing system documentation, detailed functional analysis and process flows. Creates “as is” and “to be” process flows to complete a gap analysis to define critical deliverables for supported functions
• Develop requirements, test planning, test scripts, functional requirements, process requirements, critical analysis and documentation to support the delivery of process and systems for the enterprise.
• Collaborate and review IT vendors scope of deliverables to ensure the creation of design documents, critical analysis and project specific needs under the guidance and support of IT architects, project managers and client manager by bringing functional requirements, domain level expertise, process specific and application specific knowledge.
• Participate and validate content for the test plan development sessions with stakeholder teams and reviews final deliverables for test.
• Assists the IT and business team to develop user acceptance criteria during the solution phase.
• Provides consultation and content to the business in creating the test scripts or analysis.
• Work closely with the support organization in planning and execution of the knowledge transfer and release management during the delivery phase of projects
• Work with stakeholders to understand requirements, and suggest enhancements including designing and developing process flows and work instructions and all required deliverables and quality documentation.
• Work with Portfolio Management to prioritize demand and articulate requirements during the discovery or charter phase of work.
• Work with service providers and operational teams to ensure scheduled changes take place with little for no impact to the business (and when applicable with proper notification to the business).
• Develop and share / leverage successful deliverables, critical analysis, work products, processes and best practices across analyst community both inside and outside IT.
• Responsible for compliance with the change management / control processes.
• Drive a continuous improvement mindset to optimize productivity and drive out waste.
Skills and Abilities:
• Experience or exposure to infrastructure and network communication needs of a large organization.
• Ability to develop/update the Business Requirements Document & obtain signoff from key stakeholders
• Experience partnering with consultants and Solution Designers to ensure that the proposed and delivered design meets stakeholder requirements
• Strong time estimation and execution in prescribed estimated periods to provide high quality content and deliverables related to specific assignments.
• Detail oriented and proficient technical writer and creator of effective content for deliverables
• Excellent with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Strong listening, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Understands the organization's goals and objectives as well as detailed functional objectives as they apply to their work assignments.
• Executes process workflows and is able to create basic workflows – “as is”, “to be” and gap analysis.
• Works in a cooperative and supportive manner with all stakeholders and stakeholder teams.
• Executes tasks to assigned priorities as estimated in an on-time and provide high quality content for assigned key deliverables or components of deliverables - Follows up and sees tasks through to completion.
• Executes well-defined processes, seeking guidance and clarification outside of the defined limits.
• Independently drives assigned tasks and activities, seeks out additional work as needed
• Strong project management skills; critical thinking and analysis skills.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent planning and organizing skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Confident, optimistic, can-do attitude and a team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, solid analysis skills
• Willing to be influenced/open to others' views.
• Proactive and able to work under general direction, on multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 19201395. For additional information please contact Kim Pilik: email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Business Analysis