CTG Safety Program Manager in Durham, North Carolina
Title: Safety Program Manager
Job Number: 18202398
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Safety Program Manager
Location: Durham NC 27712
Duration: 12 months ongoing with possible direct hire
Pay Rates: Highly Competitive, based on experience
Safety program manager for construction project safety oversight. Works with and through management, to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures and to assist in the achievement of productivity requirements. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
• Advises Project Manager on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
• Plans and implements training for employees in work site safety practices.
• Maintains safety files and records
• Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
• Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible accident causes and hazards for use by company personnel and senior management.
• Assist, set up and conducts training.
• Assists in the development, evaluation and upgrading of safety programs.
• Assist and maintain environmental reports including Storm water permits, SPCC etc
• Prefer experience in OSHA, MSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory requirements.
• Excellent Computer, communication and training skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 5 years of relevant experience required
• OSHA 40 hour required
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Must be able to travel overnight at least 5-10% of the time.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by management.
• Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Engineering