CTG PROJECT MANAGER II - EPIC - IMPLEMENTATION in Denver, Colorado
Title: PROJECT MANAGER II - EPIC - IMPLEMENTATION
Job Number: 18212433 Description:
• Oversees the planning and implementation of Epic Testing project tasks, including testing strategy, test plan and follow up on test scripts for CHI Memorial Epic Implementation
• Tracks progress on testing issue resolution
• Implementation Command Center coordination including logistics, and coordination of operations, IT and communications.
• Ensures tasks meet budget, schedule and scope requirements.
• Provides leadership to testing and command center tasks in the following areas:
o Project governance and planning for testing and command center tasks
o Project activities, schedule and responsibilities
o Communication Management
o Quality Management
o Risk and Issue Management
o Resource Management
o Scope Management
o Enforces project management standard practices.
o Assembles reports on project status, including progress and resource deployment.
o Monitors all project linkages, dependencies, and enablers.
o Identifies, monitors, and tracks risks and issues.
o Monitors resource utilization.
o Monitors and coordinates testing related communications. Works with communications department on Go Live communications.
• Travels as required to manage phases of projects.
• Ensures the quality and success of the project deliverables and is accountable for managing risks and issues that come up.
• Focuses on delivering project tasks on time, within budget and within planned scope.
• Provides feedback on project learnings and best practices
• Leads post-project audits with Epic PMO staff and management.
• Works autonomously and provides strong leadership to their team and SMEs.
Skills, Requirements, and Certifications
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related technical field required.
• 3-8 years of project management experience and 5 years of total IT/project management experience required.
• Testing experience is required and Epic Testing experience is strongly preferred
• Command Center experience is required.
• Experience with healthcare applications, Epic strongly preferred.
• Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred.
• May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with implementing project management best practices and
frameworks such as PMI or CMM is required.
• PMI certification preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project is required.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Experience leading project teams is required.
• Communicates with PM Leads, Epic management and stakeholders regarding project status.
• Coordinates activities across ITS and Application functions as needed for projects
• Coordinates command center activities with Client, IT, Operations, and At the Elbow support groups as needed
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
o Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
o Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
o Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
o Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT