CTG Technical Product Manager- Digital Pharmacy in Deerfield, Illinois
Technical Product Manager- Digital Pharmacy
Deerfield, Illinois, United States
Oct 14, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our Fortune 500 retail client is currently looking for aTechnical Product Manager- Digital Pharmacy who can guide product development in theirDeerfield, ILlocation on a long-term W2 contract.
Responsible for the strategic development and management of new and existing digital pharmacy initiatives that will drive customer experience, revenue growth and profitability for the pharmacy business. Identifies industry best practices and builds partner relationships.
• Translates the divisional goals and customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap for key product area.
• Develops and maintains the product and feature roadmap for assigned area. Manages prioritization among user experience, technology and central marketing organizations.
• Proactively identifies and resolves strategic issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
• Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
• Coaches, mentors and develops a team. May be responsible for managing other members of the Product Team.
• Grows adoption and usage of the digital pharmacy business. Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with strong growth potential.
• Develops the business case and strategy for targeting. Implements growth strategy by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver any necessary changes.
• Measures and analyzes impact of existing functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
• Measures and analyzes the impact of existing products and services. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve. Builds strong internal relationships with the user experience, technology and support organizations to drive implementation of new solutions.
• Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
• Identifies industry best practices in pharmacy and builds partner relationships. Understands how technology advancements drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in consumer-facing or internal client-facing solution development, OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 6 years of experience in solution development.
• At least 3 years of experience in Technical Product Management and guiding product development
• Experience working with product development lifecycle
• Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization. Effective communicator (written and verbal)
• Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional team to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
• Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
• Driven, self-starter and intellectually curious
• MBA, Master’s Degree or other advanced degree.
• Experience with agile software development methodology.
• At least 2 years of experience working on projects supporting consumer facing e-commerce initiatives (healthcare or retail pharmacy industry preferred).
• Experience developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
To be considered for this opportunity, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please contactSara Wade email@example.com call 716-887-7399 CST or text 512- 937-1094. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Business Analysis
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No