CTG TEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Dallas, Texas
Title: TEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job Number: 19206914
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 1 year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Title: Test Software Engineer
Work Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate: $68 - $70/hr.
• Develop test software applications for automated active and passive antenna array radiated measurement routines and beam steering calibration routines.
• Develop and integrate control code and drivers for test instruments, antenna range positioner, and unit under test to ensure accurate and reliable radiated measurements.
• Develop graphical user interfaces supporting control and configuration of unit under test, antenna range positioner control, and test instrument control support manual testing and equipment troubleshooting.
• Construct test data base and automated test data archival and management application.
• Code and test scripts supporting execution and equipment configuration for end-to-end system verification tests and demo applications.
• Conduct application design reviews and code audits.
• Document software application source code and archive software releases in Subversion.
• Minimum of 7 years direct experience
• Experience in automated test software development for wireless equipment calibration and testing.
• Experience and working knowledge of C Sharp, Visual Studio, C and MatLab.
• Experience with control and set-up of RF test instruments including spectrum analyzer, signal generator, power meter, vector signal analyzer, network analyzer, and arbitrary waveform generator.
• Experience in graphical user interface development.
• Experience in test data base and automated test data archival and management application development.
• Experience using Subversion for code release archival.
• Experience in positioner motor control is a plus.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology