CTG NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER/SDM in Crystal City, Virginia
Title: NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER/SDM
Location: US-VA-Crystal City
Job Number: 19201616 Computer Task Group is seeking a Senior Network Project Manager with an active Secret Clearance to work a four-month contract in Arlington, VA.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Statement of Work:
Provide Project Management to the Network O&M team.
• Work closely with the Network team and government counterpart to develop detailed project schedules for the Network O&M workstream and lead critical engineering sessions with the client engineering team.
• The ability to work with the Network team and client to define the scope of Network O&M work requests and Task Order Modification Requests (TOMRs) supplement staff as needed by doing hands on WAN, LAN, MAN, VOIP, and Wireless O&M functions.
• The ability to update the Network O&M task status, schedule and percent complete and can explain them to the client.
• Work with the PMO team to provide weekly and monthly status input and update the overall IMS with Network input.
• Identify, track and forecast Network Risks and Issues and provide mitigation recommendations.
• Proactively identify issues which may impact the success of the mission.
• Enhance the delivery posture of the network team and support and drive all TOMRs.
• Track all Network SLA’s, SOPs and Deliverables, schedule meetings with the client to obtain approval of SOPs and deliverables.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
• Must be fluent with CISCO, JUNIPER, RIVERBED, and MOJO Networks as well as BLUECOATS.
• Must be fluent in Local, MAN, Wireless, VOIP and Cloud network architectural concepts in order to provide solutions/alternatives to the client.
• Broad network hands-on skills to include VOIP, Wired, and Wireless Networks inclusive of NOC Management.
• Strong client communication and business skills are required for direct client interaction.
• Ability to work across a matrix environment.
• Deliver on established client SLA, Monthly Deliverables and Weekly Metrics while maintaining high client satisfaction rating.
• Must be organized, responsive to fast moving events, ability to problem solve, and team building a must.
• Self-motivated but willing to work in concert with peers to solve overall program challenges.
Nice to have skills:
• Product Experience 3-5 years
o Microsoft Office 2010
o Visio (occasional use)
o Microsoft Project 2007, 2010
o Google (primarily Gmail/Drive)
• Strong leadership skills 5 years
• Project Management 3-5 years
• Presentations skills 3 years
Must have an active Secret clearance.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Management & Administration