CTG HR Business Partner in Creve Coeur, Missouri
HR Business Partner
Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States
Human Resources & Benefits
Jun 21, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
We are actively seeking an experienced Human Resource Business Partner, for our client, a global Crop Science and Biotech company located in Creve Coeur, MO
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Creve Coeur, MO-Position will start off remote, will eventually be working in the office
Job Type: Hourly Consultant
Pay Rate: $37.50/hr
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, M-F
Some travel to local sites, required
The HR Business Partner will execute on the human resource strategies
and tactics to support US organizations. The HRBP partners with leadership on areas such as organization design, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, leadership coaching, talent development, and workforce planning.
• Provide strategic leadership and coordination for all Human Resource activities.
• Serve as a strategic consultant to assigned client groups on a broad range of organizational issues of critical importance to the business;
• anticipate business needs and provide realistic solutions aligned with business objectives;
• Thorough understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements and challenges into relevant HR actions and initiatives
• Ensure the implementation and application of agreed upon client HR directives, policies, processes, systems and programs throughout the
• Develop and monitor workforce plans for client groups; partner with recruiting personnel and hiring managers to provide guidance and influence key staffing decisions;
• Executes effective local Talent Management (TM) initiatives in line with the global Client strategy to attract, identify, assess, talent of strengths and development opportunities, develop and retain the right employees and to maintain a powerful talent pipeline; support management in the preparation of employee development plans;
• Provide guidance and direction to supervisors and managers regarding performance management, performance improvement plans, progressive discipline and other employment practices;
• Partner with client groups to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths, align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions, job ladders, and job descriptions; ensure validity and consistency of use within the business unit;
• Effectively communicate HR products, perspectives, services, programs and policies to management and employees and implication on business strategies;
• Consult in close collaboration with Law/litigation on ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable employment laws and client policies;
• Supports and executes organizational changes (Restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestments) providing appropriate solutions form the HR perspective
• Additional special project support to HR, employees and managers as needed.
Key Working Relation:
• Functional Leadership Team and Employees
• HR Services, and Local Experts (e.g. areas include: recruiting, Compensation, talent management, etc.)
• Human Resources Leadership Team HRBP’s at various US and Global Locations
Qualification & Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years overall HR or related experience or 5 years Experience with advanced degrees.
• Strong Coaching skills and the ability to influence without authority Confidence in autonomous decision making
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
• Demonstrated expertise in effectively managing/implementing large organizational redesign;
• In-depth knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems Experienced in multi-disciplinary project and corresponding change management;
• Experience working in a global environment and matrix organization a plus;
• Role model for the Client LIFE Values, Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency;
• Travel required (20%)...possible remote support for training or investigation during a normal year. Travel is very limited due to current Covid environment.
-Solid HRBP experience (not Talent Acquisition managers, or Recruiting managers) - more than 5 years experience in an HRBP role
Position will start off remote.
No third party resumes will be accepted
CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time