CTG Contractor Developer (Informatica, PL/SQL) in Corpus Christi, Texas
Contractor Developer (Informatica, PL/SQL)
May 06, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: 6 months
Location: 100% Remote
Job Title: Contractor Developer (Informatica, PL/SQL)
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts
Works independently or collaborate with the Business System analyst and customers to analyze and compile business requirements for large and/or complex applications. Using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, researches, designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains customer-focused programming solutions, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards, and aligning with the Information Services (IS) architectural design and customers business needs.
• May also code, test and implement software enhancements and/or apply patches, as well as prepare the appropriate documentation to support a new system or to record modifications that have been made to existing application programs.
• Employs a deep technical expertise across multiple disciplines, and a broad understanding of the set of the applications for which the team is responsible, as well as the business processes supported by those applications to perform the following: drive risk assessment by developing, implementing and evaluating system design strategies, specifications and models; provide process leadership for work groups and lead in product/service delivery strategy and work plans; own the resolution for product, implementation and/or functionality issues, and provide deep troubleshooting support.
• Leads projects (or a phase of a project) to successful completion.
• Mentors less senior team members and is accountable as a role model for customer service excellence.
• Required Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Preferred Masters Degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of development experience in Informatica, B2B, DX Oracle PL/SQL and Facets. Experience in other programming languages or technologies like EDI, C#, .Net is a plus.
• Experience working in an Agile-based work environment (SAFe, Scrum, XP etc.)
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes