CTG External Reporting Controller in Corning, New York
Title: External Reporting Controller
Job Number: 19205685
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 4 months
Location: Corning, NY
Job Title: External Reporting Controller
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rates: Based on experience
Assist the Manager of External Reporting in monitoring, assessing, and communicating changes in SEC disclosure and reporting rules and regulations, and to maintain the status as subject matter expert of major technical accounting areas, including share-based compensation, earnings per share, and non-GAAP reconciliations.
• Drive the preparation of SEC filing requirements, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, 11-K and other filings as required.
• Assist the Manager of External Reporting in monitoring, assessing, and communicating changes in SEC disclosure and reporting rules and regulations which may have an impact on Corning. Develop solutions to complex accounting and reporting issues.
• Communicate new and proposed accounting pronouncements, and their impact to Corning, to management, escalating potential issues along with possible solutions.
• Interface with business leaders to communicate business impact of accounting issues
• Responsible for accounting for and subject matter expert in:
• equity based compensation
• executive and non-executive cash based compensation
• dividend accruals
• weighted average shares outstanding and EPS
• Non-GAAP reconciliations
• Segment Reporting.
• Assist in coordination with external auditors on accounting and disclosure matters affecting external reporting.
• Responsible for maintaining and coordinating the Risk and Control Matrix (RCM) for Corning’s accounting for equity based compensation and cash based compensation, WASO, EPS, and external reporting processes.
• Team with Technical Accounting Services group in the review and analysis of complex and judgmental accounting areas focusing on presentation and disclosure in External Reporting filings, as well as the technical accounting areas of share-based compensation, WASO and EPS and non-GAAP and Segment reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA highly preferred
• CPA and recent experience with 10K/10Q/8K filings required
• Big 4 experience and/or experience with large multinational SEC filers preferred
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Amanda.Dianetti@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology