CTG Entry Level Desktop Support in Corning, New York
Title: Entry Level Desktop Support
Job Number: 18203293
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Location: Corning, NY
Job Title: Entry Level Desktop Support
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; Possible OT
Pay Rates: $15-$18 an hour, based on experience and benefits choice
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Active Directory Administration
· Limited support for corporate mobile devices
· Familiarity with cloud applications (Box, Office365, etc.)
· Troubleshooting Cisco VPN connectivity
· Familiarity supporting Citrix connectivity
· Remediating Symantec Endpoint Protection
· Dameware remote connection/utilization
· Altiris Deployment server utilization
· Asset management skills
· Internet Explorer and various browser(s) support
· Installation/configuration of various Adobe products
· Installation/configuration of Check Point endpoint client software
· Printer/driver troubleshooting & installation
· ServiceNow utilization
· Cisco WebEx service support
· Box user administration
· Deployment/configuration of standard IP telephony
· Hardware ordering/deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
· Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Minimum 1-3 years IT experience required; previous desktop support experience a plus
· Experience setting up/ imaging computers
· Intermediate software knowledge of Altiris & Symantec
· High familiarity with laptops, desktops, printers, LAN, WAN, and Wireless Networks
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
· Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Taylor.Pittard@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Helpdesk & Technical Support