CTG Drafting/CAD Technician in Corning, New York
Title: Drafting/CAD Technician
Job Number: 19205521
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position 6 Months
Project Location: Corning NY, 14831
Job Title: Drafting/CAD Technician II
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Encompasses the use of integrated systems for computer-aided design used for the systematic representation and dimensional specification of mechanical and architectural structures. Prepares drawings or schematics for mechanical, electrical, or electronic systems, equipment and structures. Utilizes SolidWorks and AutoCAD to create both models & drawings. Makes engineering computations and prepares and revises specifications.
• An excellent opportunity to develop in one of Corning Incorporated's key engineering organizations supporting deployment of new, innovative and challenging technologies.
• Member of the Equipment Core Technology responsible for the detailed design of Display Technologies Fusion Draw Process Equipment. This includes design support for repairs, expansions and technology improvements to the existing platforms.
Educational and Experience:
• 2 year technical degree desired
• At least 3 years technical experience or more
• Fabrication/design experience required
• Proficient with SolidWorks (2019 preferred)
• Strong communication skills
• Position does not offer relocation.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to email@example.com along with the job title.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Drafting / Designing