CTG Meter Reading Clerk in Commack, New York
Title: Meter Reading Clerk
Job Number: 19205019
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Meter Reading Clerk in Commack, NY.
Duration: 6 month contract, potential for extension
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
Misc: Overtime may be required during the last 2-3 business days of each month.
Job Description: The Meter Reading Clerk is accountable for the auditing, collecting, and maintaining of data associated with customer's office equipment supported by the company..
Essential Job Functions:
Facilitate optimized meter acquisition process
Generating and processing monthly departmental reports
Review and Audit of eAutomate Meter Contact reports to ensure accurate request generations
Input customer meter billing information into eAutomate and process contract billings
Place phone calls and emails to obtain non-networked meter readings
Requesting and providing meter information to other Global core companies
Resolve customer meter billing issues
Review and Audit of 360app (FM Audit) meter reports to insure eAutomate sync
Identify and investigate unmanaged-suspect devices. Proper coding of devices
Educates and presents automated meter acquisition process (360app- FM Audit) to customers and coordinates installation of the solution
Partner with service team to resolve all serial number issues or other related issues that are discovered during or after service is performed on machines under contract
Interact with contract administrators with serial corrections, location moves, contract questions, etc.
Maintain company and customer asset integrity, using the tools supplied to collect data, perform audits and update all relevant records or equipment changes
Prepares daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity
Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers and vendors
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to sustain a high level of activity; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
Self-motivated, strong desire for task completion and follow-up
Sharp attention to detail and accuracy; excellent organizational skills
Excellent communication and customer service skills via telephone, e-mail and in person
Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers
Must be able to develop partnerships with local management
Experience working with MS-based operating systems a plus STRONG knowledge of Excel, Word, & Outlook
Intermediate knowledge of Network Infrastructures
Previous experience with e-Automate is desired but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical