CTG AS/400 DEVELOPER in Columbia, Maryland
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Jul 25, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client in Columbia, MD has an immediate opening for a AS/400 Developer for a 6 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
In this position you will collaborate with other engineers in the organization and participate in many phases of the software development life cycle. You will support writing software requirements specifications, support software design documents, implement software and help develop software test procedures.
You are expected to facilitate and participate in software design and code reviews.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience developing software applications using C++ with some experience developing on a Windows platform.
• Experience with TCP/UDP socket communications.
• Experience with multi-threaded development and debug environments and tools
• Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communications skills
• Experience with embedded development and debug environments
• Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software
• Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OOP
• Experience with C++ 11/14
BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Technical Architecture
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No