CTG DATA CONSULTANT in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: DATA CONSULTANT
Job Number: 18204184
CTG is currently seeking a Data Consultant to work a long-term contract for a key financial industry client in Cleveland, OH.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Contract Duration: 5/7/18 – 2/7/19
As a Data Consultant, you are a key member of the Client Analytics Enablement team. In this role, you will work closely with your team members, Banking Analytics and the Key Technology & Operations teams to ensure the successful implementation, adoption and ongoing use of the Clients Analytic Mart. This position will heavily support the data needs within Client Insights & Marketing as well as Corporate Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Emerge and maintain position as Client Analytics Mart Subject Matter Expert
• Emerge as a trusted advisor of Banking Analytics team partners
• Provide data consultant thought leadership
• Gather requirements
• Conduct research and collect data sufficient to understand stakeholder needs
• Lead focus groups and facilitate workshops
• Effectively establish and manage client expectations
• Elicit requirements and create requirement documents
• Analyze data needs
• Conduct analysis
• Develop Solution Recommendations
• Develop process flows and standard work instructions
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Recommend solutions and present findings to stakeholders
• Lead implementation of recommendations and solutions
• Lead small to medium size project work streams
• Provide change management advocacy and leadership
• Prepare and distribute weekly progress reports
• Assist in training plan development and creation of training material content
• Mentor junior functional team and/or project team members
• Assist in CAM transition from build to run
Communication (technical writing, formal and informal presentations, etc.)
• Project Management (identifying success criteria, defining & managing scope, etc.)
• Customer Expectation Management
• Team Building
• Personal organization
• Analytical; Synthesizes complex or diverse information
• Problem Solving
• BS or BA in marketing, technology, or related discipline
• Graduate level coursework or degrees are a plus
• BA certification is a plus
• PMI certification is a plus
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18204184. For additional information, please contact Shari Wirth; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Data Analysis / Management