CTG Audio/Video VTC Engineer in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: Audio/Video VTC Engineer
Job Number: 18204196 A/V VTC Engineer
CTG is currently seeking an A/V VTC Engineer to work a one-year contract for a financial industry client in Cleveland, OH . W2 only (no C2C or 1099).
Location: Cleveland, OH
Contract Duration: 12 months
This position will provide technical leadership for complex projects that include audio, video, and Crestron control panels, including video teleconferencing, facility video systems, and touch panel user interaction. The qualified candidate will participate on multiple projects and work closely with clients to ensure that systems requirements are fulfilled. This position will perform some site surveys and design AV and video systems to fit specific site requirements, including IT network infrastructure, functional capability, and human factors requirements.
· Design and develop audio, video and data conferencing solutions using Audio, Video and UI components such as Crestron/AMX control systems
· Maintain the back end infrastructure such as Session Manager, VCSE, and VCSC
· Install, test and support Audio and Video control systems both onsite and remotely
· Engage in user, system and support requirements gathering and analysis
· Works with the Network Architecture group to provide design and architectural recommendations as it relates to AV systems Determines equipment requirements and cost analyses for installations, ranging from simple to broad complexity
· Responsible for development, setup, testing, and maintaining equipment used for videoconferencing integrated room systems and special custom projects
· Responsible for the fabrication, installation, troubleshooting and testing of equipment and systems working with internal and external partners
· Researches and recommends capital purchases to maintain or increase capacity of operations
· Upgrades current software and hardware already in operation
· Works with management to negotiate complex contracts with suppliers relating to media equipment and services
· Manages schedules and performs maintenance on electronic media equipment
· Researches and implements procedures to reduce support overhead of AV systems
· Develop, organize and maintain standard operational procedures (including regular maintenance requirements) and workflow processes and procedures for AV systems
· Create and maintain system and customization documentation for testing and validation of the AV systems
· Develop, publish and maintain statistical and management reports of equipment inventory and configuration standards
· Help troubleshoot AV issues (Level 3 support)
· Work with the vendor(s), as necessary to resolve issues
· Maintain relevant and current knowledge and be a leader, within assigned technical field
· Ability to prioritize work efforts and multitask in a very fast-paced environment
· Lift AV gear weighting approximately 40-50 lbs.
· 5 years of experience in AV design and field implementation
· Familiar with web streaming in a Corporate environment
· Support for Executives and their Admins in meeting set-up & planning
· Highly technical, with the ability to evaluate situations, utilizing logical and decisive reasoning
· Familiar with Creston Control System
· Detail oriented and well organized
· Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast paced and high pressure environment
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Capacity to work on various tasks and/or projects simultaneously
· Ability to work in a team environment TO APPLY:
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18204196 . For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen at firstname.lastname@example.org .Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT