CTG LEVEL 1 IT SUPPORT ANALYST in Chicago, Illinois
Title: LEVEL 1 IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Job Number: 18206316
CTG is looking for a Level 1 IT Support Analyst for a Contract Opportunity.
Job Description• Interact with customers via phone, email and chat in a professional manner.
• Troubleshoot problems to provide a high level of user satisfaction.
• Respond to tickets and answer calls within a timely manner.
• Utilize a methodical approach to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend innovative solutions to our multi-platform environment.
• Accurately document technical issues to facilitate diagnostics and prompt solutions
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
• Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures
• Handle advanced technical issues such as call escalations and other issues that require a higher degree of knowledge to resolve
• Ensure systems are configured properly
• Act as a resource for more complex end-user issues
• Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately
• Handle multiple clients, as required
• Familiar with Avaya Phone system and ServiceNow preferred but not required.
• 2-3 years previous IT work experience in Desktop Support or Level 1 IT Help Desk support.
• Written and verbal skills to relay problems to tier 2 support and management.
• User-centric, team-first mindset, time management, reliable and organized.
• Knowledge of Windows operating system; moderate ability in PC Repair/troubleshooting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills—able to communicate effectively with employees and executives; High degree of patience with people and processes.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask to accomplish objectives in an organized fashion.
• Work hard & smart—never satisfied with the status quo; possess high expectations of what can be accomplished by self AND team.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations