CTG Environmental Lab Technician in Chesterfield, Missouri
Title: Environmental Lab Technician
Job Number: 19206925
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: Consulting Position, 12 Months
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
Job Title: Environmental Lab Technician
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist in the chemistry laboratory with housekeeping, dishwashing, and general maintenance. Procedures and glassware will involve handling 14C, after proper training has been given. May also include other lab duties as assigned
• Perform, or assist in performing, a wide range of laboratory based studies to determine the behavior of Bayer products in crops, soils, water and animal matrices in full compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards. Prepare data summaries that are complete, accurate and suitable for inclusion in reports to regulatory authorities. Understand the GLP standards and how they are applied to diverse types of regulated studies and facilities.
• Under the guidance of more experienced staff, assist in preparation of protocols for studies that will satisfy a particular regulatory guideline. Similarly, evaluate the data and assist in preparing final study reports taking responsibility for accuracy and conformity with the applicable regulations. Maintain well-organized supporting data files that can be archived at the conclusion of the study. Under the supervision of a more senior scientist, may act as GLP Study Director or Principal Investigator for less complex studies.
• Solve analytical and equipment problems in the laboratory environment under the direction and guidance of more experienced scientists. Maintain sophisticated analytical equipment and identify any need for specialist repair.
• Support company safety programs and fully observe all work place safety regulations.
Required Experience and Skills:
• BS degree in a relevant field of study – chemistry, biology, for e.g.
• Non-degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
• An understanding of basic Analytical Chemistry Procedures.
• Demonstrated knowledge of specialized laboratory equipment.
• A good working knowledge of common office computer software is required.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to Rachel.Bruso@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.