CTG ELECTRIC MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Title: ELECTRIC MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
Job Number: 19205556
Our Client is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician with electro-mechanical assembly, test operation and basic electronic soldering skills. In this role, you will be responsible to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units.
• Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
• Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology