CTG MOBILITY ORDERING COORDINATOR in Centreville, Virginia
MOBILITY ORDERING COORDINATOR
Centreville, Virginia, United States
Sep 19, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Position: Mobility Ordering Coordinator
Location: Centreville, VA
Duration: 3 month Contract to Hire
Work Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $15 - $16/hour DOE
The Mobility Ordering Coordinator will be responsible for fulfilling mobility orders submitted by clients. You will be responsible for keeping the client updated on all mobility orders placed and closely working with the client vendor contacts and internal resources assigned to the account.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Submit orders to the appropriate wireless vendor that are received in the order fulfillment portal within a 4-hour SLA (Service Level Agreement)
• Update assigned mobility orders in the order fulfillment portal on a regular basis until completion
• Recognize, document and alert management team of potential ordering issues i.e. carrier portals down, missing plans/features/accessories on orders
• Identify any IT related issues and communicate them effectively in a help desk ticket
• Work closely with mobility vendor and assigned account liaisons to ensure orders are fulfilled appropriately
Work Experience Required
• 1 year of customer service experience in an office or call center setting
• Experience in Service Delivery or Strategic Account Management Preferred
Skills and Core Competencies
• Strong organizational skills
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
• Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No