CTG GO-LIVE BUSINESS ANALYST in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Title: GO-LIVE BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: United States
Job Number: 19203580
We are currently seeking a GE Centricity Implementation Analyst. Seeking outstanding consultants with significant Go Live and Activation Support experience.
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 2 weeks
Project Location: Ohio
Job Title: GE Centricity Implementation Analyst
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide just in time training to facility resources, thus reinforcing prior education and training
• Providing support for the right clinical and operational process behaviors as part of the go-live process
• Provide one-on-one guidance with physicians, nurses, and other staff to assist with questions or procedures
• Identify and resolve issues to client staff
• Maintain a flexible, calm demeanor
- Act as a point of escalation contact
• Possibly participate as part of the command center
• Clinical background preferred
• BA/BS Degree in technical or clinical-related profession with experience in clinical implementations
• In-depth knowledge of health care practices in hospital and or physician group settings
• Prior Go Live Support experience
• Ability to interact and work with physicians, nurses and all levels of management and staff
• Prior Experience providing just in time training
• Prior Experience with clinical elbow to elbow support
• Ability to be on your feet for 12 hour shifts
• Reliable and Available for the entire time without restrictions
• Experience in a correctional environment a plus but not required
• GE Centricity Activation experience required
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact April Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations