CTG Assistant CAD Designer in Carlsbad, California
Title: Assistant CAD Designer
Job Number: 18209558
Computer Task Group is seeking an Assistant CAD Designer for a 12 month contract position in Carlsbad, CA.
The Assistant CAD Designer will provide support for Facilities Engineering, Operations and Site Services needs relative to the operation and expansion of the Carlsbad, California facility.
• Modify and create CAD drawings related to building layout, seating arrangements, support systems, egress, and other areas.
• Assist in space utilization analysis and optimization of building layout by working with Sr. Facilities staff.
• Update other associated documents in Microsoft office formats.
• Update site utilization and planning metrics in support of space planning strategy.
• Assist in project scope document development in support of Facilities Engineering group.
• Perform other office duties as assigned
• Knowledgeable in Architectural AutoCAD. Shall have minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
• Construction drafting experience combined the ability to read and understand architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings.
• Able to modify existing CAD drawings per markups
• Must know Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR 716-888-4115.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Drafting / Designing