CTG US|WAREHOUSE WORKER-CONTRACTOR in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Title: US|WAREHOUSE WORKER-CONTRACTOR
Job Number: 18212722
Computer Task Group is seeking a Warehouse Worker to work a six-month contract in Carlisle, PA.
• Basic Warehouse performer charged with truck unloading and loading, inventory replenishment and order picking
• Operate material handling equipment, R/F gun, and Warehouse systems
• Material handling in accordance with Warehouse best practices
• Ensure compliance with all HSE rules and procedures
• Must posses High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to follow directions and operate independently
• Ability to work Overtime and have flexibility with work schedule
• Proficiency with Forklift operation – StandUp and Sitdown Forklifts
• Experience with inventory control procedures
Please email Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Manufacturing & Warehouse