CTG Supply Chain Planner - Clinical in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Supply Chain Planner - Clinical
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Nov 14, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Job Title:Supply Chain Planner, Clinical
Work Hours:Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate:$50-55/hour based on experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
In this role you will manage and maintain IMP distribution and returns drug plans and Clinical Supply documentation associated with assigned program, in compliance with GMP and industry standards. The Supply Planner also monitors inventory levels and provides feedback to Program leads and their direct Manager regarding expiry and re-supply needs across inventory.
• Interact with internal and external customers and suppliers in order to accomplish project objectives including packaging, labeling, shipment, inventory management, and drug return logistical activities.
• Work actively and align with Clinical Operation/Study team to help create forecast for assigned study and program including enrollment rate
• Support country logistics for shipping and importation, on assigned study or program
• Monitor regularly drug expiry, and the appropriate inventory levels across assigned clinical programs
• Support and oversight of packaging requirements for programs and/or protocols assigned
• Monitoring of enrollment, drop-out rates and actual supply need on assigned protocols and/or programs. Ensure continuous re-assessment of Project needs, on assigned programs and/or protocols
• Lead label creation and approvals process, including translations for all countries, on assigned study and/or program responsible for
• Supports return and destruction of IMPs from sites to depots for assigned study
• Interface with other members of the Clinical Supply Chain to provide and obtain information and to ensure on time delivery of assigned study.
• Perform inventory checks and manage inventory levels and cycle count at the vendor yearly on assigned study.
• Experience in Clinical Supply and Pharmaceutical Development required, along with strong understanding of GMP and GCP
• Knowledge of Import/export regulations, including pro-forma invoice generation, import regulations, and global trade compliance.
• Experienced working with third-party CMO clinical supply operations.
Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated
• Exposure and/or knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Project, Power Point, MS Project, Interactive Response Technology (IRT), and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with CGMP and/or CGCP is a plus.
• B.Sc. in a scientific field
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toCheryl.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Planning
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No