CTG SENIOR IT SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER in California
Title: SENIOR IT SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 18211163
CTG has an immediate opening for a a The Senior Information Technology (IT) Security Project Manager in the Santa Clara Valley area.
Duties:The Senior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager ensures that multiple projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to customer specifications; manages the implementation of automated solutions for the enterprise, client/server and desktop computer systems, and network needs of the customer.
• Technical hands-on role that is primarily responsible for planning, implementing and reconciling Microsoft and other
system security related patches on all servers and workstations.
• Ensures that multiple projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to customer specifications;
• Plans and oversees multiple projects to completion; identifies scope and objectives; identifies deliverables and establishes schedules and timelines; assigns work to the project team
• Identifies project resources and skill level of necessary resources;
• Meets with customers to establish production goals, priorities, major work schedules, status of projects, including
timelines, schedules, and resources;
• Develops and obtains consensus on service-level agreements;
• Facilitates the resolution of complex problems, by meeting with customers, vendors, and technical staff to identify
problems and potential solutions; revises project plans to reflect changes;
• May perform general management and administrative duties: recruits, selects, trains, evaluates and directs the work of technical staff;
• Provides technical advice and recommends policies, procedures, enhancements, and acquisition of hardware, software, and services to customers;
• Plans, designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains, and enhances complex business systems;
• Determines long-range project staff requirements;
• Participates in the development of and advises management on information technology strategy and technology
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Organize and Project Manage the remediation of security patches to the County’s infrastructure.
• Work closely with support and platform teams to engineer and implement patches and updates.
• Manage patching, tracking and remediation of vulnerabilities by leveraging agreed-upon action plans and
timelines with responsible technology support teams.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT Project Management in a government setting
• Knowledge and experience with vulnerability scanners, vulnerability management systems, patches management, and
host based security systems.
• Principles and practices of technical project management;
• Organization and elements of a large information services department;
• Computer software used to manage projects;
• Application development life cycle;
• Business system applications used in customer departments;
• Principles and techniques of software and system quality assurance and control;
• Principles and practices of technical problem solving;
• Team dynamics and team building;
• Principles, practices, and techniques of customer service;
• Design, installation, and maintenance of mainframe, distributed, client/server, and desktop computer systems;
• Principles and practices of producing project and technical documentation;
• Concepts related to the backup and recovery of files;
• Project Reporting via Planview Enterprise
• Coordinate multiple projects and schedules;
• Understand highly complex information technology systems and methodologies;
• Define problems and develop alternative solutions;
• Supervise, schedule, and evaluate the work of subordinate personnel;
• Work effectively with customers and executive management;
• Promote and maintain a team environment;
• Maintain effective working relationships with other staff and customers;
• Communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
• Make technical oral presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations