CTG PROJECT MANAGER in California
Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 18203434 • Plan, organize and schedule activities to meet project objectives. Ensure that these are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
• Evaluate, recommend and implement procedures for data acquisition, management and quality control. Prepare technical reports on study plans, progress and results of research and/or technical activities as needed.
• Help develop and manage project budgets. Prepare and/or direct the preparation of financial reports as required. Direct ongoing purchasing activities and obtain or prepare quotes, specifications, RFPs, etc.
• Plan and staff project operations based on proposed research activities and timelines. Includes negotiation and oversight of subcontracted services as necessary. Monitor the progress of work performed by project staff to include senior technical personnel.
• Establish program management processes, quality control and tracking for technical acquisition, deployment and demonstration projects.
• Prepare quotations and cost estimates; search for and qualify vendors. Work with internal procurement officers and external vendors.
• Track purchasing status, shipping and delivery. Coordinate with offsite equipment hosting organization for installation and management.
• Ensure the execution of all business strategies meet the quality, delivery and consistency expectations of management, customers and end users.
• Coordinate and/or link project operations with other administrative and research functions on and off campus. Serve as a key resource for project information and resolve problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
• Establish and maintain an active network of professional contacts.
• Must have healthcare experience: Previous project or program management experience in a technical, university, and/or R&D environment.
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computing skills: Experience with relevant software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Overleaf; Internet search tools, project management tools.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Computing skills: Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Trello, Asana, SmartSheet, etc. Experience with software repositories such as GitHub.
• Degrees, Training and Certifications: MBA, PMP Certification, or other evidence of training or study related to project management.
• Technical: Previous experience with one or more of the following technical areas: Ethernet network design/implementation, software development, data center deployments, enterprise infrastructure, etc.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations